Top 10 Uses for PLR Articles
Today I want to discuss great ways to use PLR articles. If you’ve been thinking about getting PLR, but you’re just not sure how to use it, then this post is for you.
Let’s take the example of a blogger, Jane Doe, with a health and fitness blog. When Jane first started her blog, she was excited about the prospect of having her own website, and having the potential to earn good money in a solid niche. The first few days and weeks were fantastic and she blogged with regularity. But over the course of months, she started to run out of ideas on what to blog about.
I am sure that this strikes a chord with many bloggers. What’s the solution? PLR articles. You can find pre-written articles on just about any topic out there. With PLR rights, you can take these articles and use them on your blog. We all want to make our customers happy, but the truth is that content takes time, and not everyone can dedicate themselves to writing on a daily or even weekly basis.
There is one precaution that I advise PLR buyers to note: since others may have already purchased the same content, it’s wise to change it up a bit, tweak it for your own purposes and make it your own before making use of it.
There are many compelling reasons to use PLR articles:
1) Come up with new topic slants on your main niche
2) Boost quality content on your blog
3) Combine articles to make an eBook or report you can sell or give away
4) Use the content for your email list
5) Create YouTube videos with the content in the articles (monetize your videos!)
6) Take PLR and craft it into an auto-responder series
7) Combine PLR articles and content and create an e Course for your customers
8) Use product review PLR to sell products to your customers (think Amazon, Clickbank and more)
9) Create podcasts with PLR content
10) Publish a book (Kindle) with PLR
These are just a few of the uses for PLR. When I see a good pack of content out there, my mind usually starts racing on what I can do with it. Even though I am a seller and a writer of PLR, I’m also a consumer. When I see a good pack, I often purchase it and then use it for a new niche website, or to combine as a bonus for my own customers.
Let me know if you have any questions or other ideas on how to use PLR!